Monday, November 3, 2014

Sci-fi Fantasy Comes to Life

"Escape from Netherworld", a thrilling saga of heroism, bravery, duty, and passion, where seven friends, mysteriously transported into an unknown realm, unselfishly fight to help free the inhabitants they find there from the dark forces ruling them while attempting to battle their way back to their own world; a world which they may never see again.
http://www.escapefromnetherworld.com

My name is David Kuklis,author of Escape from Netherworld, a book for young adults and fantasy fans of all ages. I am a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Mathematics and I currently work as an income analyst for a bank. I have lived in Pittsburgh my entire life.

I would like to bring you on my journey of writing the book, what my plans for the future entail and even involve the characters themselves. This is just the beginning, I hope you will come on the adventure with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment