Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Book Trailer for Escape from Netherworld is up on YouTube now

My book trailer is up on YouTube now.  A lot of hard work went into making this trailer, along with some amazing editors, including the great music and sound effects.  At first I was not even sure what exactly a book trailer was, so I went out and researched the subject.  Everyone knows about movie trailers, but there are some unbelievable book trailers available to view on YouTube.  Just doing the research, I ended up purchasing a few books as the trailers intrigued me and made me want to learn more about the books.  Here is the link on YouTube http://youtu.be/8YU33s_o1uk  or you can watch the trailer below as I am including it in the blog post.



I would really love to get some feedback from anyone who watches the trailer.  All the music and sound effects are original. It was so much fun putting this together, of course after multiple drafts.

 A funny story, I always wanted to somehow use the theme music from Omen II in something that I created, but I realize you can not use someone else's intellectual property without consent.  The two things that always got to me when I was a kid was Damien in the Omen movies when the suspenseful music played (you knew something bad was going to happen) and the twin girls at the end of the hallway in The Shining.  The first time I saw that movie as a kid, I had a dream about the twins wanting me to come play with them. To this day, I am not a fan of Twins!!! (I am just kidding about that).

I hope you enjoy the book trailer as much as I did making it for the book Escape from Netherworld and any and all feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment